- Alphacat — The future of cryptocurrency trading using artificial intelligence robots.
Alphacat — The future of Trading
Thinking about investing, yet scared of volatility in the market? Don’t have the necessary tools to study the market? Maybe you have researched and created an algorithm for market analysis but do not want to share it with big banks and financial institutions. The solution is now available — Alphacat, the world’s 1st robot adviser marketplace focused on cryptocurrencies. It it also the first platform to provide AI trading robots for users that offer advice to invest in crypto. The goal of Alphacat is making investing as easy as buying a bottle of Coke.
Alpha+CAT = Alphacat!
‘Alpha’ in financial sector means excess returns, and CAT is the short form of Computer Aided Trading. We use robots in an exchange that advise you about investments instead of human labor in a 24/7 environment.
Immediately after the launch of the product, Alphacat received more than 20 investment partners including but not limited to: Node Capital, ChainFunder, Preangel Capital, Chainliker Fund, Water Drop Capital, Prophet Capital, Probe Angel Investment, Fireball Finance, and Origin Capital.
About the Founder
The founder of Alphacat, Dr. Bin Li, served as a Vice President at Merrill Lynch, he was Executive Director/Head of Quantitative Trading Strategies Group at UBS, and Chairman and CEO of Tradetrek.com.
As if this was not enough, he also holds a Ph.D. in physics from New York University. The star founder did not stop there, after founding one of the most successful financial websites in Hong Kong, he moved on to managing funds and assets worth more than $6 Billion.
The Rockstar Team
Alphacat has 30+ experts with degrees in AI, machine learning, finance technology and big data. Apart from Dr. Bin Li, about whom we discussed earlier, the team consists of the below notable members:
Mary Ma, Co-Founder & COO
Previously a part of Fuson Group and Wanke.
Dr. Alex Hou, Partner, Director of Risk Management
He holds a Ph.D. in Astrophysics from University of Science and Technology of China and he is also an artificial neural network machine learning expert.
Dr. Yue Wang, Chief R & D Engineer
He holds a Ph.D. in Artificial Intelligence from the University of Greenwich, UK; he has two invention patents in Blockchain technology and face recognition technology; R & D Engineer at Deep Mind (the company that originally created the AlphaGO system that defeated the human champion in the game of GO, later acquired by Google), and former vice president and co-founder of Lightening & Sharp Inc.
Peter Yan, Partner, and Technical Director
He holds a MSc in Systems Engineering from the Chinese University of Hong Kong, he is also a Berkeley Exchange Scholar, University of California, USA.
Yaqi Huang, Partner, and Director of Quantitative Trading
Big Data Analyst; Masters in Electrical Engineering from China Science and Technology University.
Bo Gao, Partner, and Marketing Director
10 years of financial industry experience; Ex-Financial analyst/speaker at China National Radio and China Business News.
Alphacat has acquired 4 U.S. financial technology patents to date and 10 international patents. To confirm the technological capabilities of project, Alphacat has won a number of international patents in Fintech, including ‘Market neutral (stock) pairing trading model’, ‘Automatic analysis for financial assets’, ‘Financial product prediction system’, ‘Investment graphic automatic search system for technical analysis’ and many more.
These facts give us the impression that the team has solid technological knowledge while at the same time reinstating confidence in the fact that they are changing the face of future trading.
Market — Then and now
With the development of Fintech in last 10 years, financial markets have been churning out more data or rather analyzing big data. The share of quantitative transactions in the market value of investments held in the last few years alone rose from 8% in 2011 to 13% by 2016.
Let’s face it, humans cannot work at a stretch like robots, and thus robots are considered very efficient at processing a large amount of data without taking a break. Not to forget, the massive amount of money they save.
Ordinary investors cannot directly benefit from Fintech in their day to day routine investments. The costs, resources, expertise, and information associated with the financial technologies are usually only available at the disposal of large companies. This is a setback to millions of investors across the globe that cannot use Fintech to their advantage and strategize their financial goals.
Secondly, creators do not get their due while working with large banking or financial firms. For e.g., a creator/inventor develops a trading algorithm which is then used by the firm that he/she is working for. Though he is credited for his/her work, he cannot directly profit from it and will be paid according to his/her contract. Hence this roadblock of not being rewarded directly and working under contracts erodes the possibility of many researchers working freely.
Until now, no financial institution is looking to apply Fintech to the crazily evolving field of digital currency. Pegged to grow to nearly one trillion U.S dollars very soon, this is a mammoth growth field where Fintech can be implemented effortlessly for the realization of new strategies.
Solution — The Development of Alphacat
Keeping in scope the above limitations, Alphacat is being developed utilizing a mix of AI, Blockchain, Big Data analysis and other technologies in which one could have thought impossible to work with a few years back, let alone combining them to make an ecosystem.
Investors will be able to use Alphacat’s trading and forecasting models as well as the third-party developers. The end-user (read as Investor) will be then able to use Alphacat’s rating and review system to give their feedback on their platform.
While doing all this Alphacat will necessarily be creating an open system where developers/creators can submit their own professional investment strategies using the keystone tools on the Alphacat platform. The platform also gives freedom to the inventors to develop, test and deploy the algorithms that they created.
The Alphacat ecosystem is built over NEO, that ensures the privacy and information of investors remains secure and safe while at the same time being fast and providing stability of information transfer.
The platform will allow researchers to create technology papers and share them in the community. The papers will be maintained and protected on the NEO Blockchain and could be shared with the community only by the permission of the creator.
How does it work?
Alphacat will allow the user to use the robot-based AI trading which will make the market insights readily available to a normal investor.
The ecosystem is built around 3 types of users:
1. Architect/Engineers (Financial Experts/Programmers) — People who generate the basis for algorithms after scanning through complicated financial information which is otherwise difficult to understand by a normal person.
2. Surveyors or Professional Investors — Investors who use algorithms to analyze the market trends and invest accordingly.
3. Ordinary Investors — They want to participate in token investment with little or no prior investment experience or knowledge.
The Alphacat Token aka ACAT Token
1. It could be used by the Architects/Engineers to publish their findings/research/algorithms on the Alphacat platform. The publishers will be rewarded with the ACAT token every time their published research results are accessed by the users. Architects can also use the tokens to access the development tools available on the Alphacat platform.
2. Surveyors (Professional Investors) can use ACAT tokens for subscriptions to Architect/Engineers inventions.
3. Ordinary Investors can use the ACAT tokens for using the different services on the Alphacat platform.
The Road Ahead
• Continue development of quantitative trading algorithm engines for major Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and NEO.
• Develop guiding standards and development guidelines for architects and engineers on the Alphacat platform.
• The latest quantitative trading tools and algorithms will be open to early testers.
• Development of forecasting tools of Alphacat.
• Begin development of the Architect and Engineer tools and platform on Alphacat.
• Selection of the first predictor user in the Alphacat community.
• Implement token functionality.
• Architect and Engineer roles are publicly opened to all users.
• Create API to allow Engineers to connect algorithms to exchanges to execute trades without users having to manually interpret insights.
• Research into algorithms and quantitative tools.
• Open quantitative tools and algorithms of the platform to non-financial institutions.
There are several applications currently in development and will be released soon. Some examples are:
1. Alpha Cat 1 — AI trading engine for Chinese A-share market
2. BitCat — Quantitative trading engine for Bitcoin
3. ArbCAT — Arbitrage trader engine
4. FutureCAT — short-term price forecast engine for Cryptos
5. EtherCAT — Quantitative algorithmic trading engine for Ethereum
Important Note: Alphacat 1 Quantitative trading engine completed its Beta release in 2016. Also, the Cryptocurrency market forecast engine Beta has been launched and it predicts the price moment of ETH and BTC for next few days.
• 40% for token crowdfunding
• 15% for Alphacat team
• 10% for Alphacat early investors
• 35% in reserve for future supply to the Alphacat platform
If they execute the roadmap as promised, they have a huge market to conquer and capture. The idea of bringing AI to trading is unique, plus building the platform over the NEO Blockchain gives them sustainability. Offering the rewards for research-based work and introducing the feedback system and platform user reviews will benefit everyone. Welcome to Alphacat!
Please visit us @ www.alphacat.io
Please join our Alphacat Global Community on Telegram@https://t.me/alphacatglobalcommunity
Please visit our other social media platforms:
- Date of publication:
- Tue, 02/13/2018 - 21:05
Click on the link - it will be copied to clipboard