- How to earn more money with cryptocurrency- the easy way?
In this post I’m going to detail a few ways how you can increase your amount of cryptocurrency without the need for lots of knowledge of trading or mining.
- Hold Bitcoin, the simplest method just buy Bitcoin and hold it it’s been up over 1800% since beginning this year.
- Buy Coins that pay dividends for holding the coin in a wallet, these are called Proof of Stake coins: Dash, NEO, OKCash are a few that pay dividends, depending on the Coin it returns between 1 to 10% a year.
3. Put your money on a profit sharing exchange: like Kucoin (see my other article). Kucoin shares its profit to all holders of KCS coins. Advantage over cloud mining is that you get to keep your principal.
4. Lend your money to entrepreneurs: via Bitbond and get a fixed return on investment
5. Cloud mining, outsource the technicalities to a third party. You have to be careful here as many scams exist some of the more reliable cloud mining companies: Genesis Mining and Hashflare. In order to be profitable with cloud mining read my article on Cloud mining, it requires a minimum amount of investment and you need to be compounding profits to be profitable plus it also depends also on what you mine.
6. Invest in HYIPs, certainly the most risky as this is really scammer territory. The more “reliable” companies here (as far as you can call it that way) are Bitconnect, UsiTech (several months). Others which I successfully tried so far are bitsolid.io, Podret and Chain.group (1 month so far).
I certainly don’t advise anyone to invest in those unless you can afford to lose your principal. Hexabot, Bitpetite all took off with the money people entrusted them with. It’s basically a gamble, you’re warned.
7. Faucets and Games, basically sites that pay you for your visit mainly supported by ads, payout is very low but it does pay you in satoshis, a hundred millionth of a single bitcoin. Not really worth it imho. Unless you have plenty of time.
8. Trading bots, let the bot do the work, although to be fair most bots require some degree of knowledge of technical analysis, when setup well they can increase your amount of coins without much extra work. (see other article)
The above references an opinion and is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Seek a duly licensed professional for investment advice.
- Date of publication:
- Sat, 12/16/2017 - 13:24
Click on the link - it will be copied to clipboard