- Why is TDSoM the key tool and main development of our project?
Our type of mining operation rules:
- The investor-miner buys a TOM token during the ICO or on the stock exchange in order to profit from the growing token and from mining its DShare.
- Quarterly after the opening of the first mining DC, the investor-miner receives a net profit in ETH and / or EOS, according to its DShare size and the registered CoE index.
- Periodically, the investor-miner is invited to vote in the smart contract for choosing EADC in newly opened MDCs or in existing ones.
- In case of a lack of confidence in the appointed EADC, investors-miners have the right to protect their DShare and initiate a new vote through a smart contract for choosing another candidate.
- Each participant and investor-miner can remotely observe the EADC work through video control in the personal account and mobile application in real time.
Advantages of our type of mining in comparison with cloud, pools and funds:
1. Trust. Video monitoring through the application.
2. Transparency. Escrow agents approve quarterly profits.
3. Profit. We give all the cost deducted profits to miners without fixed interest rates or tariffs.
4. Decentralization. All holders of shares and tokens can always change the Escrow agents by launching voting in case the calculations are mistrusted.
5. Tokenization. After building MDC # 3, the service will independently expand the MDC network and, as a result, the token will grow, and hence the profit from the exchange along with it.
6. Amortization. Our data centers will use the latest solutions in cooling equipment (pools).
7. Independence. Each MDC will use renewable energy sources only in order to reduce electricity costs and preserve anonymity for the cases of tracking down the miners by the incoming electricity tariffs.
8. The new blockchain. All MDCs in the future will provide the processing power to the new anonymous blockchain with its independent token.
Telegram BOUNTY 3%
Bitcointalk BOUNTY 3%
- Date of publication:
- Wed, 02/14/2018 - 00:40
Click on the link - it will be copied to clipboard