- Binance on the Verge of Investment
The pandemic due to SARS Covid-19 is still damaging humanity, many people lost their jobs and some of businesses close down. Lockdowns and quarantine are implemented and still many people around the globe are not sure for their future to be good. That is why people are searching opportunities to compensate their needs. One of opportunities is by investing on straight forward platforms where return of investments are enough to achieve investors goal.
Binance is a platform for investments and trades using cryptocurrency. There are many advantages on these kind of platform, far way better than the other. Binance has the largest trading volumes for trading that is why it has faster of profit-flow.
Register Here: BINANCE
1. Fiat and Spot wallet — where you can exchange cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency without leveraging your position. Spot wallet is also the cryptocurrency wallet address for deposits.
2. P2P wallet — These is the wallet where the transaction is for deposited account made by person to person. It is safe to transact on Binance P2P.
3. Margin wallet — It is for leveraging tokens that users can buy or sell with higher risk. Trade with certain precautions and good risk management.
4. Futures wallet — Same on margin wallet thus the only base token will be USDT.
5. Earn wallet — it is the overview of users low risk investment.
Users who create an account on Binance will know different types of investments that has good ROI or Return of Investment. Individuals can choose any of them for their different goals that are base on the time they need a profit. Capital should be in appropriate cryptocurrency to join the chosen investment. User can exchange cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency on spot wallet.
1. Binance Savings — It has locked savings which users can only withdraw their balance after the given time. While Flexible savings are the savings type where balance can be withdraw freely anytime. Both of them have different interest rates and time durations.
2. Dual Savings — It is a savings type where users can take interest base on the pair of cryptocurrency. If user invest on BTC/BUSD, interest will be based on its market price. If BTC falls, user will profit BTC and if BUSD trend is higher, user will gain BUSD to profit.
3. Locked Staking — It is a type of investment for holding of certain cryptocurrency that will result to earn interest. It is an incentive for supporting the cryptocurrency’s operations. Interests will generate base in the duration of holding.
4. DeFi Staking — Short term for Decentralize Finance. A type of investment where smart contracts are use. Existing DeFi projects aim to provide higher annualized earnings for specific currencies.
5. Liquid Swap — Assets are pooled to form a liquidity pool where investors provide liquidity for cryptocurrency pair. Investors earn by the interest paid by traders of the pair cryptocurrency. It are no durations on this kind of investment.
6. Launchpad / Launch Pool — These type of investment is called Yield Farming where investors can earn different types of tokens. It is based on Binance SmartChain. Yield farming has different durations for withdrawing the funds plus the reward earned.
- Date of publication:
- Sun, 11/22/2020 - 07:34
Click on the link - it will be copied to clipboard